Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 41 of the 50 Day painting challenge - Golden Hour - by George De Chiara

Golden Hour
6x6 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.
Opening bid just one penny!

I actually started off the day working on a still life painting while our daughter napped. Well, I should say while out daughter was supposed to nap. Less than an hour into nap time, she was up and running around again. Finally, my wife and I decided that we would go and run some errands since she wasn't sleeping. On the way to our first stop she fell asleep in the car. How predictable is that?! Since I wanted to make sure she got at least a little sleep today, I dropped my wife off at the store and took a drive with a sleeping baby girl. The best way I know to discover new places to paint is go out and explore, so that's exactly what I did while she slept in the back of the car. I found a few locations that I'd like to explore further when I can get our of the car and look around. One of them was this little spot.

To see more of my paintings and all of the 50 Paintings in 50 Days Challenge Paintings visit my web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment