Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winter Tracks - An original oil painting be George De Chiara

Winter Tracks
9x12 inches
Oil on Linen Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

This painting started off as a demo painting for the Ellis County Art Association last night. I had a great time painting and talking with the artists there, but, despite my best efforts to paint as fast as I could, I didn't have enough time to finish this painting. In fact, I would say in the hour I painted last night I made it to only about the block-in stage. Nothing had any detail to it and a few areas had some drawing mistakes that would need to be corrected. Since I was happy with the start I had made, I decided today I would take the painting into the studio and finished it off.
 
To see what this painting looked like at the end my demo visit my blog here.

To see more of my paintings visit my web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment