Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lake Como - An original oil painting by George De Chiara

Lake Como
6x6 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 It's been a few days since I've been able to update my website. I've had some technical issues that seem to be worked out now and it looks like I'm up and running again! I painted this on Friday afternoon at Lake Como in Fort Worth. This wasn't the area I set out to paint. I originally had two other locations in mind, but I wasn't able to find either one of them because of a GPS malfunction. Well, it may not have been entirely the GPS's fault. I forgot to get the addresses of the places I wanted to go. Instead, I just had the names of the parks, which I thought would have been good enough, but alas, it was not. So after an hour or so of driving around in the area, I thought the park I was looking for was in I finally gave up and went to this park that the GPS was able to find. I had never been to this park and lake before, but wasn't disappointed at all becaue this is a beautiful little lake. The changing fall color was a very nice addition to the scene.
 
To see more of my paintings visit my web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment