Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fruit Stack - An original oil painting by George De Chiara

Fruit Stack
5x7 inches
Oil on Linen Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.
Opening bid just one penny!


 Back in the studio today. It's been a few days since I've painted indoors. My last few paintings were done outdoors, but I had set this still life up a couple of days ago and really wanted to paint it once and for all. I actually attempted this one right after I set it up, but about half way through that painting, I wasn't happy with what I had. Today I started over with a new approach. Okay, that's not totally true. I tried this new approach the last time I attempted to paint this still life. Like I said, it didn't go well, but with the knowledge of where I went wrong last time I approached my easel once again hoping to get a little further this time.
 
To see a complete step-by-step demo of how this painting came to life visit my blog here.

To see more of my paintings visit my web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment