Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Breeze - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Fall Breeze
8x16 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

I have fond memories of this side of Lake Weatherford because when my wife and I first started dating, we use to take her dog, Tramp, to this part of the lake where he loved to swim and chase the ducks.  He would swim and swim, sneaking up to the ducks, at which point the ducks would look at him disdainfully and casually fly away a few feet.  Later that summer we had a bit of a drought, and this part of the lake dried up.  My wife and I realize the lake is only a foot or two deep for most of this area, and suddenly, this explained a lot.  No wonder Tramp enjoyed his "swim" so much!  He could basically walk up to the ducks on his hind legs and steer his body with his front paws.


To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

If you would like to purchase this painting visit my auction here.



No comments:

Post a Comment