Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 3 of the 50 day painting challenge - Bobbers by George De Chiara

Bobbers
6x6 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid. (opening bid just ONE PENNY)

 After yesterday's painting, I'm still in the mood to use the contents of my tackle box for my models.  I thought it might be fun today to paint all the different bobbers that I have. While I'm sure there are many more varieties out there, I've been happy with these the few times I use a bobber. I usually prefer to just use lures when fishing, but I imagine that when I start to take my little girls out fishing, the bobbers will spend more time in the water and less time safe and sound in the tackle box.

Check out my blog to see complete step-by-step pictures of this painting coming to life.
Click here to see it.

To see more of my work visit my web site: http://georgedechiara.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment