Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2 of the 50 day painting challenge by George De Chiara

Hanging Around
6x6 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid. (opening bid just ONE cent).

Okay, so far so good. Two days down and two paintings done. Just 48 to go! For today's painting I turned to my tackle box, a favorite source of inspiration for me. With my wife and I raising one little girl and another on the way, I rarely get a chance to use my tackle for fishing anymore. Somehow painting the lures makes not using them a little easier. I know once my girls are a few years older we will all enjoy using these for fishing rather than painting, but, in the mean time, I'll just have to paint them.

Visit my blog to see complete step by step pictures of this painting coming to life. Click here to see.

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com




No comments:

Post a Comment