Monday, June 20, 2011

Announcing the 50 Paintings in 50 Days Challenge by George De Chiara

Hung Out To Dry
6x6 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid. (All opening bids for this challenge will be ONE CENT!)

Here we go! Day one of the 50 paintings in 50 days challenge.To read more about my challenge click here.  These fine peppers came from our garden this year. We have Cayenne, Fresno and banana peppers all represented here. The banana's are by far our biggest producer this year, but in all fairness I lost one of the Fresno plants last month. Not sure what happened. One day I went out to check on the garden and it was laying on the ground with its stalk broken. You'll also notice that the Cayenne is not yet red like it's suppose to be. This is one my 20 month old daughters contribution to our gardening. She likes to pick anything she can reach whether it's ready to be picked or not. You should see all the tomatoes we have ripening on our window sill from her. They seem to be her favorite target.

 

 One of the things I really want to do with this painting challenge is offer more images of the painting process. I am going to try to get into the habit of stopping and taking pictures every so often so you can see the painting come about. Go to my blog to see all of these with a brief explanation of my painting process.

Visit my web site and blog to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment