Thursday, September 13, 2012

Botanical Garden Roses - An original 6x6 landscape oil painting by George De Chiara

Botanical Garden Roses
6x6 inches
Oil on canvas panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

This painting started it's life outdoors. Painting in the hot sun and wind, I tried my best to capture what I was in front of me. The problem was, what was in front of me keep changing ever few seconds as the wind blew. Still, I pressed on to finish the painting. I came home and placed the painting on my drying rack satisfied with the results of the day. That is, until I had some time to sit and really study what I had done. Check out my blog for more information and before and after photos.


To see more of my visit my web site: http://georgedechiara.com/

Wanna receive my free newsletter? Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment