Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fall Creek - An original painting by George De Chiara

Fall Creek
6x8 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 Yesterday, despite the cold, I managed to get out and paint for a little while at Camp El Tesoro in Granbury (Texas). Most of the time, it spends it's life as a neat little Boy Scout camp; however, it is also open to the public once a month. It was either go yesterday or wait another month to see what's there. The few pictures on their website got me curious enough to brave the cold weather. I was rewarded with one of my favorite scenes to paint, running water. I can't wait to go back next month to paint some more. It seemed like everywhere I looked there was another scene just waiting to be painted.

To see more of my work visit my websitehttp://georgedechiara.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment