Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Trio - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Spring Trio
6x8 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

These are the same flowers I painted a few weeks ago. They are thriving so I decided to paint them one more time, only this time, I used them all together. How can I resist when they are growing so well? I did take them inside to the studio so I could arrange them a bit better and I'm glad I did. It took almost an hour to come up with something I was happy with. This really surprised me, but I hadn't consider when I planted them that I used almost the same pot for each one. This meant when I went to set them up they where all about the same height which makes for a terrible composition. In the end, I wound up having to put different size object under each pot to offset them a bit. I guess next spring I'll be sure to vary my pots a bit more when I do my planting. Live and learn....

Visit my web site and blog to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment