Monday, February 7, 2011

Salsa Bowl - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Salsa Bowl
5x7 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

SOLD

Once again I need to thank my wife for another title idea. When I first showed her the painting, she said "It looks like you are growing a salsa tree". With an odd look on my face she went on to explain that it looks like the onion could be growing off the tomato vine, and, if that was the case, then surely they must grow on a salsa tree. I didn't really like the tree bit since it needs so much explanation, so I just changed it to Salsa Bowl. This painting has a few of my newest thrift store finds. Both of the tins on the left hand side are from my latest scouting trip. I really get excited about getting into the studio when I have new "models" waiting for me.


To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment