Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Potted Flowers - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Potted Flowers
5x7 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 These are more of the flowers my wife and I bought yesterday. This time they are pansies, which I found a lot harder to do then the violas from yesterday. After spending the morning working on a vertical composition that I just couldn't get to work, I finally just wiped it off, cleaned the canvas of as much paint as I could and took a break for lunch. After lunch, I went  back into the studio and decided to try it again, only this time, I went with a horizontal composition. I think this worked out a bit better.


Visit my web site and blog to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment