Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jitterbug - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Jitterbug
3x5 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

SOLD

It's been a while since I painted some of my fishing lures. There's something about them that I really enjoy painting. Maybe it's because I don't get to fish much, but by looking through my tackle box for lures to paint, I get to think about the fish I've caught using them. I make some mental plans when to use this lure or that one again. The downside to rummaging thought the tackle box is I want to run out the store and buy a bunch of new lures since I never feel like I have enough. Of course, the last time I did this I also had to buy another tackle box since my main one will not hold anymore. Well, at least I should have plenty of material to choose from for my paintings even I don't get to use them in the water as much I would like to.


To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment