Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall At Tandy Hills - An Original 8 x 6 Plein Air Landscape Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Fall At Tandy Hills © 
8x6 inches  Oil
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 Fall color is finally starting to show up here in North Texas. It's been slowly turning for a few weeks now, but in the last few days, it's really hit a strong peak. I love this time of year and wish it could last longer, but I know it won't, so I'm trying to get out and paint the color as much as I can before it's gone. This painting was done at a unique park just outside of Fort Worth called Tandy Hills. It's very easy to hike out into the park and forget you are anywhere close to a city as the trails lead you down into the valley and the trees block your view of civilization. If it wasn't for the nearby highway noise, I'd swear I was in the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment