Friday, February 8, 2013

ACEO Valentine Themed Oil Paintings by George De Chiara

It's time for Valentine's Day again! I actually find myself oddly excited to paint conversation hearts and chocolate candies and to surround my studio in flowers. Painting for Valentine's seems to be a new tradition that I have developed over the last few years. People always seem to like them, and I really enjoy painting these sweet little works. I recently dropped off six Valentine themed paintings to the Dutch Gallery in Dallas. They are all available now for that special one-of-a-kind gift for your loved one. Each one is beautifully framed from the gallery. Make this a Valentine's she'll never forget by giving a gift that will last a life time. For more information or to purchase any of these please contact Pam at the Dutch Gallery. You can call her at (214) 348-7350 or if you're in Dallas stop on by. Their address is 10233 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75238.



Light Pink Rose
2.5x3.5 inches   Oil
George De Chiara



Chocolate Heart
2.5x3.5 inches Oil
George De Chiara


Yellow Rose
2.5x3.5 inches  Oil
George De Chiara


I Heart You
2.5x3.5 inches  Oil
George De Chiara







No comments:

Post a Comment