Monday, September 6, 2010

Tea Party - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Tea Party
5x7 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara



 I must admit I've been building up quite a collection of tea cups in the last few weeks. It seems like I've been buying almost every one I've run into at the thrift stores lately. True be told, I'm running out of space in my studio for all of my "things" and need to start looking into some kind of shelves soon. In the meantime, here is one of the tea cups my wife bought at a garage sale a while back.  She says it's apart of someone's divorce china, which is why it is very nice and was priced very cheap. Anyway, it is a very reflective white and has a rather wide mouth, which proved to be a more challenging shape to draw then I thought it would.


To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

If you would like to purchase this painting visit my auction here.

No comments:

Post a Comment