Friday, March 1, 2013

Winter Grazing - An Original 8x8 Landscape Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Winter Grazing ©
8x8 inches  Oil
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

For the last few days, I've been recovering from a cold my 3-year-old thought she should share with me and her 18 month old sister and mother. It seems I got the worst case of it and spent most of the day yesterday laid up in bed. Luckily, it seems, that was the worst of it because today I was able to get back into the studio and do a little painting. I wanted to go out and paint, but our weather was still a little on the cool side and I thought I best not push it so soon. Instead I stayed in the studio and painted these cows grazing in a typical later winter or early spring pasture here in Texas, and though there are no leaves on the tress yet, there is still plenty of green grass to chew on.


No comments:

Post a Comment