Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Dance - An Original 8 x 8 Landscape Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Spring Dance ©
8x8 inches Oil
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

Well, we are just a few days into spring, and, while it seemed like we had left winter behind, apparently we had not. Like many parts of the country, winter weather made its way back into our lives this week. While we generally have it pretty good here in Texas weatherwise this time of year, today it turned cold and gray outside all day, with the next few days forecast of be more of the same. Determined to make the best of it, I took a look through my photo reference for some images of wild flowers to paint today. One way or another, I was going to get a bit of spring color into my day. I know it's just a matter of time before I can paint scenes like this outdoors again. I can hardly wait!
Read more on my blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment