Monday, April 16, 2012

Tea Rose - An Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Tea Rose
6x8 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 I've been renovating my new studio space for the last two months, and, like many home projects, the plans tend to grow a little once I get started. This one is not an exception. While I'm very happy with the direction things are going, I have not had the time to paint as much as I have wanted. Finally, I just couldn't take it any more and grabbed my painting gear to paint with a few friends at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. These are just a few of the many blooms on one of the very large rose bushes there. There are so many beautiful roses that I was able to pick and choose the ones I thought where most interesting to paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment