Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 47 of the 50 Day painting challenge - Little Brook - by George De Chiara

Little Brook
6x6 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.
Opening bid just one penny!

After yesterday's painting of the river rapids I was still in the mood to paint more rushing water. I once again turned to my reference photos to find my inspiration for this painting. This is actually a location not far from our home. The water isn't always running through this little creek, but after a good rain it looks great. I was lucky enough to find this spot shortly after a rain so there was plenty of running water through it. I snapped a couple of images and today I finally got a chance to use them.
 
To see more of my paintings and all of the 50 Paintings in 50 Days Challenge Paintings visit my web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment